The objective of recruiting a Project Assistant is to support the project manager in managing the project efficiently and effectively. The Project Assistant will be responsible for monitoring the action plan, timeline, and resources, documenting meetings and decisions, and following up with communications with partners, donors, and the project team.
Scope of Work
The Project Assistant’s key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Monitoring the project’s action plan, timeline, and resources.
- Documenting meetings and decisions.
- Following up on communications with partners, donors, and the project team.
- Providing administrative support to the project manager as needed.
- Assisting in maintaining project documentation and files.
The Project Assistant should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management or any related field.
- At least one year of practical experience in project management or as a project assistant.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks and work under time pressure.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
The Project Assistant is expected to deliver the following:
- Timely and accurate monitoring of the project’s action plan, timeline, and resources.
- Complete and accurate documentation of meetings and decisions.
- Timely follow-up on communications with partners, donors, and the project team.
- Administrative support to the project manager as needed.
- Proper maintenance of project documentation and files.
The Project Assistant will report to the project manager.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] no later than [April 30th, 2023]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.