Tamkeen for Legal Aid and Human Rights is an independent, neutral non-governmental organization, established on October 10th, 2007, which aims to strengthen the exercise of basic rights and freedoms by all segments of society, especially marginalized population, including working children, women, refugees, people with disabilities, and others, in accordance with national legislation and international covenants. Tamkeen specializes in working to enhance the protection of workers, whether Jordanians, migrants or refugees, as well as combating human trafficking and strengthening social protection and the rule of law.
Tamkeen works on building the capacities of governmental and non-governmental agencies, providing services and consultations to those in need, empowering them and informing them of their rights and duties, and providing specialized programmes in the field of human rights, by raising public awareness about the rights and duties of all relevant parties. In addition, Tamkeen reports and studies on topics related to its specialization.
Tamkeen works to enhance cooperation and coordinate efforts between various stakeholders such as: national bodies and institutions, associations and civil society organizations, in addition to activists and workers in the protection of human rights field. Tamkeen also works to establish relationships and partnerships with organizations in other countries in order to protect the rights of Jordanian and non-Jordanian workers.
EuroMed Feminist Initiative (EFI) in partnership with Tamkeen for Legal Aid and Human Rights, and Business Development Centre (BDC) are implementing in Jordan a second phase of Madad for Women program, titled “Towards stronger economic participation of women in Jordan” funded by the European Union (EU) Regional Trust Fund in Response to the Syrian Crises, the “EU Madad Fund”. The overall objective of the program is to promote women´s economic participation at the labour market. The project is implemented in nine areas: East Amman, Jerash, Ajloun, Irbid, Ramtha, Zarqa, Azraq City, Ain Al Basha and Karak.
Scope of Work
Tamkeen for Legal Aid and Human Rights seeks to appoint the services of a training Partner in a consultancy service contract to design and deliver a specialized professional course on Advanced digital marketing for 100 women owning businesses or potential owners of businesses in Jordan. Women will be divided over 10 training courses, 5 days each.
The 100 women who shall receive the basic skills training on Social Media Marketing. will receive the advanced training, which is expected to enable them to use complex digital marketing tools, including the creation of a compelling digital campaign and the utilization of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) to drive the right traffic to their products.
The objectives of the assignment are:
- 100 women who received the basic skills Social Media Training will be assessed to identify learning gaps and select the topics and modes of training that will help the trainees achieve their goals.
- Design the Training Framework and material, including practical examples.
- Provision of 10 training courses to 100 women, with 10 women in each course.
- Assessment Report for the 100 women prior to the conducting of the Advanced Digital Media Training.
- The Digital Marketing Training Content.
- Training Reports following each training.
- Assessment report after the training showing the women’s journey/experience in the training program, level of gained skills and knowledge, women’ satisfaction of the training program, and ways the gained skills and knowledge will be used by women in the future.
Duration for the Training Consultancy
The Training Consultancy is expected to be carried out between Nov. 2022 and Jan. 2023 for a period of 2-4 months.
The activities timeline is expected to be agreed with Tamkeen as follows:
- Assessment of 100 women due on 27 Nov.
- Content Development due in 1 Dec.
- Training Implementation to be done between 4 Dec. and 29 Dec.
- Final assessment report by 5 Jan.
Qualification and Experience of Training Partner
- Degree or professional diploma in a relevant subject, e.g. computing, learning technologies, marketing, finance and economics etc.
- Attainment of a teaching/training qualification or equivalent relevant experience in developing and delivering trainings.
- Demonstrable significant experience of designing, delivering and managing the development of group and individual digital literacy skills for modern IT systems. This includes delivering training programs in formal (e.g. a classroom), informal (e.g. floor-walking) or online (e.g. e-learning and webinar) settings.
- Experience in coordinating and delivering learning outcomes in relation to digital marketing and related topics.
- Experience in assessing and evaluating trainees learning and gauge level of comprehension.
Submission of Technical Proposal and Evaluation Criteria
The Training Consultant shall submit a technical proposal including a cover letter, portfolio of similar training modules designed and implemented, CV(s) of trainer(s), action plan and budget. The proposal must be submitted in English
Selection Criteria of the Training Consultant:
Technical proposals received will be assessed according to the following criteria and standards:
CRITERION 1: Technical experience based on the training portfolio (maximum 4 points out of 10 for the Application as a whole. Minimum of 2 points).
CRITERION 2: Professional profile and experience of the Trainer(s) (maximum 2 points out of 10 for the Application as a whole).
CRITERION 3: Budget (maximum 2 point out of 10 for the Application as a whole).
CRITERION 4: Action plan (maximum 2 point out of 10 for the Application as a whole).
The submission of the proposal:
Technical proposals should be submitted in English by email to (email@example.com) indicating the reference: “Training Consultancy – Advanced Digital Marketing”.
The deadline for submission Oct. 15th 2022.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with us. Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.